Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

  Hello My friend,and My teacher so on.

  wellcome in My Blogger.

  My name is Noviatus sholikhah, My nick name is Novi, My place of birth in Gresik,My date of birth 27 November1995,My Age 13 years old,My hobby is Reading,My idea is Doctor and Teacher, My favourite food is fried chicken,and My favourite drink is juice avocado. My school is SMPN 1 Sidayu. My favourite color is blue and pink. My favourite lesson is Biology and English. and my favourite teacher is Mrs.Titik Zubaidah, Mrs. Nur Hasanah,and Mrs.Wafirotudl Dlomiroh.

   My family there are  My father's name Muhajir,My mother's Nuriatun,My brother's name M.mahfud zakaria,My grandfather's name Marsaid,My grandmother's name Darsiah,My father is farmer,My mother is house wife.My best friend is Maslakhatul Hidayah.

     I Live in Golokan.

My home the position in RT. 3 RW.4 Golokan,Sidayu,Gresik,My house is fresh and clean, And in my home there are also many tree,My home there is two bad room and bath room,one living room,two kitchen. my mother always clean my house every day.

BY: NOVIATUS SHOLIKHAH

 

     

5 komentar:

  1. you write wellcom,plece,chichen,and house wife actually wellcome,place,chicken,and housewife.

    BalasHapus
  2. you write badroom, actually bedroom ok!

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello novi,

    your blogger is good but,your write grand father's,grand mother's actually grandfather's,grandmother's.

    I am sorry ,as for combination there is the mistake

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamualaikum......
    Hello! Novi...!!!
    your blog is good, but I'm not like yuor colour in your paragraph ok...!
    Wassalamualaikum.....

    BalasHapus
  5. hello novi....!!!!!
    your blog is very go.......od!
    I like your blog!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus